Tuesday 7 April 2015

Pie Chart Of Blogging



Blogging is hard.

By hard, I mean that it's stressful.

When I decide I want to Blog, I picture myself in my bed with a never-cold-or-empty coffee next to me, happily tapping away at my keyboard, that results in a blog post 30 minutes after take-off.

What actually happens is that I make a coffee before remembering I have actually ran out of milk, then dump way too much sugar in the black liquid, to make up for it.

  
I proceed to get comfortable in bed before remembering my laptop is actually in my car, with a flat battery. 



And then, once again settled into bed, with a plugged-in laptop and hot, sweet coffee, I start the tedious process of trying to remember my login details, giving up and trying to search for the "Forgotten Password" link, then trying to remember my email password so I can reset my blog one.

  
By this time the coffee is now cold, forcing me to haul-ass to the kitchen to make a new one.

While I am there, I figure I need a snack. Popcorn or Easy-Mac being the top choices (Only choices).


I then come back to a laptop that has figured that, since I haven't used it while it has been turned on, it may as well install the 118 updates I have been putting off indefinitely.


3 cold coffees later, the laptop has done its thing and has allowed me to open up my blog to start writing.

About….

Um..

What was I going to blog about?

Also, Why is the microwave beeping at me?


No comments:

Post a Comment